CDA is a French company specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of high-quality filling, screwing and labelling equipment. Founded in 1991, the company has grown through its commitment to innovation and excellence.
In this news item, we will introduce our range of screwing/capping machines.
Find out how to choose your screwdriver according to the sector:
First of all, we have decided to design our capping solutions capable of adapting to the specific needs of each sector because we are aware that screwing covers a multitude of aspects (linked to the sectors and the company).
- For example, in the cosmetics industry, perfume spray caps require the crimping technique.
- In the food industry, jars of jam or honey are often fitted with twist-off caps, which require a special capping technique.
- In the chemical industry, safety caps are frequently used to ensure product safety. A specific torque must be applied.
- In the wine industry, we use a specific capping technique with an aluminum or tin cap crimp.
- Finally, in the spirits industry, T-caps require a special pushing technique.
Thus, the CDA range of capping machines has a wide variety of screwing systems generally designed to meet the different shapes and sizes of caps or lids (pump cap, pipette cap, squeezer cap, crimping cap, twist-off cap…). In addition to adapting to the containers and caps, our capping solutions manufactured with state-of-the-art technology while remaining simple to use and adjust. This simplicity is due to the intuitive and ergonomic user interface.
The different plugs according to the capping machines
Our semi-automatic capping machine is ideal for small to medium-sized production runs.
- The VS100 has an interchangeable (easily modified) custom-made screwing head. Twist-off caps, flat caps, hinged caps, and ridged caps, are perfectly adapted to this machine.
Our automatic capping machines are designed for larger productions. They can be easily integrated into a complete existing production line, but can also be used independently.
- The VS400 is an automatic machine for the professional closing of products. The screwing head is tribological or with lugs. Flat caps are suitable for this machine.
- The VS500 has natural rubber screwing belts, which makes it suitable for screwing on gun or pump caps.
- The VSA screwing machine can be equipped with up to 2 screwing systems (VS 400, VS500, a crimping machine, a crimping device) for even more adaptability.
- The VS1000 is a fully enclosed machine. It is equipped with screwing bands that allow it to handle pump, pipette, and gun caps.
- The VS2000 is also fully enclosed. It can be equipped with different screwing heads to fit different caps/lids. In addition, the VS2000 automatically feeds the caps onto the products.
CDA, the capping expert
At CDA, we specialize in capping and are proud to be recognized as experts in this field. Our team is made up of highly trained professionals who are committed to providing tailor-made solutions to meet your specific needs.
We understand that each project is unique and that is why we place great importance on customer satisfaction. By listening carefully to their requirements, we are able to offer customized solutions that meet their expectations, setting us apart from our competitors.
If you are looking for a company you can trust for your capping projects, count on CDA. We are here to help you succeed and achieve your production goals. Please contact us today to find out how we can help you achieve your goals.